Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blind dates and birthday parties

This weekend we went to a birthday party for Charlotte and Carter. I met Jordan, their Mommy through JR League. We had a blind lunch date about a month ago. I know that sounds funny but we literally had never met before and had only spoken through email. I am so thankful the date went well ;) We have had fun meeting up at the Children's Museum and seeing, "The Help" kid free! I am looking forward to starting JR league together and more play dates. Charlotte turned 1 and Carter turned 3. Sidney had a great time at the party, which was at the Nature Discovery Center. She loved the bunny and of course the lemonade and cupcake! We realized it was her first time drinking lemonade. She slurped it down!

Sweet girls
Sidney moving in on more cupcake!
The girls look thrilled. This was our best attempt with both looking.
Tasty lemonade!
Happy birthday Charlotte and Carter! Thanks for having us.


2 comments:

  1. MMM nothing better than cupcakes and lemonade! Sidney is just adorable and I love all things monogrammed, so I especially loved her cute little bib! :)

    Glad you had a great time!
    Laura
    laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog., and the previous blog too.When I saw the pictures of the horses....memories came flashing back. My father -in-law [he passe 15 yrs ago] was born in Canada and worked with horses. He loved them dearly, in his care they were treated like human beings. My husband joined his father in HEAVEN 6 years ago...we had both learned to love and appreciate this beautiful animal. Thank you for posting the pictures on the blog. You have a beautiful family, and Kentucky is a georgeous state. Have only traveled through a couple of times, but love the ranches.You must visit and comment on my blog-http://hintsforyou.blogspot.com/...Jenny

    ReplyDelete