Friday, January 15, 2010

Fellowship Updates!

As many of you know, we have to leave KY in July 2011. We will be gone for 3 or 4 years and then returning home. Craig applied to 16 places. So far he has interviews in Charleston, SC, Little Rock and St. Louis. He is hoping to do a fellowship in pediatric cardiology. Even though it will be difficult to leave our friends, family and state we love....We are very excited for this new adventure.

He leaves Wednesday for Charleston. I wish I could go with him! He is the best public speaker I know and he will do great in the interview! I am going to slip a quote from one of my favorites, "Oh the Places You Will Go, " in his suitcase.

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! It looks like we have a pending pregnancy in common - congratulations!! Coincidentally, I actually know your husband, Craig. Small world. I hope all goes well with his interview in Charleston. That is my all time favorite city and I can think of a lot worse things than having to live there for 3-4 years!! What is his specialty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! I did not know you were pregnant! Evan has obviously not kept me updated - I'm going to have to get after him!!! :) Congrats!! So glad I found your blog!! Good luck with your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog - yours is very cute and congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck to Craig in his interviews!

    ReplyDelete